The Anthropocene Review is a new journal focusing on the impact of humans on planet Earth through time; information on the latest publications can be found on the associated blog.
Given that much of the research we are interested in relates human-environment interactions in the past we decided to take a closer look at the range of articles being covered by this journal. Our thoughts on seven articles published in the first issue of The Anthropocene Review will appear in a series of blog posts soon. To get started here are a list of the papers we will be covering:
- Barnosky & Hadly (2014) by William Gosling (here)
- Biermann (2014) by Nick Loughlin (here)
- Fischer-Kowalski et al. (2014) by Phil Jardine (here)
- Malm & Hornborg (2014) by Adele Julier (here)
- McMichael (2014) by Encarni Montoya (here)
- Oldfield & Steffen (2014) by Frazer Bird (here)
- Zalasiewicz et al. (2014) by Hayley Keen (here)
Full Anthropocene Review table of contents here.
April 16, 2014 at 08:46
Reblogged this on Plants in real life.