The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- Nitrogen isotopes in lake sediments February 2012
- Research Fellowships at The Open University October 2012
- The Mighty Midge May 2012
- Thinking about proxies January 2012
- Number crunching in palynology May 2012
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 3,300 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 6 years to get that many views.