Post-doctoral fellowship opportunity
The AXA Research Fund Postdoctoral Fellowship scheme is opening shortly!
All applications must be pre-approved by the host institution so if you are interested in applying for a project through The Open University expressions of interest are required by 25th January 2013.
This year’s environmental risk themes are:
- Climate change
- Natural hazards
- Human driven environmental changes
If you have an idea for a project that could be hosted through the Palaeoenvironmental Change Research Group (PCRG) please visit the AXA web site (click here) to check:
- Your eligibility, and
- The suitability your project idea.
If this all looks OK, or you have any questions, please email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
- A short outline of the project (1 side A4 maximum),
- Your academic CV including details of publications, and
- A statement of motivation and fit to the PCRG (1/2 side A4 maximum)
I look forward to hearing from you.