Posted on behalf of Thomas Giesecke:
EUROPEAN POLLEN DATABASE
Meeting and training workshops
We offer exciting keynote lectures, an extensive poster session to showcase your research, and two days of training with experts in software, databases, and modelling.
We want your opinion on how to develop the European Pollen Database (EPD) to make it a better resource for research, education, and data storage.
NO registration fee
Workshop topics include:
- Plotting and archiving palaeoecological data, using Tilia and Neotoma
- Charcoal analysis software and database
- How to use modern surface samples for ‘analogue’ reconstructions of the past
- LandCover6k: Pollen Productivity Estimates (PPEs), REVEALS/LOVE models
- Help in pollen and Non-Pollen Palynomorph (NPP) identification
- Using the EPD with ‘R’
- Age vs. depth modelling
Click links below for further information on:
Event supported by: