Find out what UK politicians think about the environment ahead of the forthcoming UK general election.
The panellists were:
- Lord de Mauley TD (Conservatives, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Natural Environment and Science)
- Barry Gardiner MP (Labour, MP for Brent North and Shadow Minister for the Natural Environment)
- Baroness Parminter (Liberal Democrats, Environment Spokesperson)
- Natalie Bennett (Green, Party Leader and Parliamentary Candidate for Holborn and St. Pancras)
- Dr Eilidh Whiteford MP (Scottish National Party, MP for Banff and Buchan)
- William Cash (UK Independence Party, Heritage and Tourism Spokesperson)