- 1305-1325 Erik den Boer: Early human impact in the Azores Archipelago
- 1325-1345 Henry Hooghiemstra, Alvaro Beltran & Thomas Olijhoek: Columbus’ footprint: landscape change before and after 1492
- 1345-1400 Bas van Geel: Botanical impressions from herbivore molars found in sandy North Sea deposits
- 1415 -1445 UvA Palaeoecology MSc (short) student presentations with introduction by Crystal Michael
- Simon Scholz: Fire history on a historic floodplain: Geomorphology shaping Palaeoecology
- Nina Witteveen: Phytolith analysis of Campo Libre (Ecuador)
- Steven Rolefes: Environmental change in the Dominican Republic: tracing Columbus’ footprints.
- Britte Heijink: Vegetation and Fire History of Amacayacu, Colombia
- Veerle Vink: Fire and vegetation history of Gigante (Panama) derived from phytolith and charcoal analysis.
- Suzanne de Zwaan: Assessing changes of the Maas river system (Well-Aijen, The Netherlands) through paleolimnological investigation of diatom community dynamics, throughout the early and mid Holocene
1445 – 1515 TEA
- 1515 – 1600 Phil Jardine (University of Münster): New uses for old pollen: pollen chemistry as a taxonomic and palaeoclimatic tool
1600 Annual meeting for members
1600 DRINKS (in Academisch Kwartier)