I am delighted to be taking part in this years Palynologendagen (Palynology days) organised by the Palynologische Kring (Dutch Society for Palynology)
Location: Van Waddenplaat to the Drents Plateau
Date: 11-12 October 2018
For full program…Thursday 11th of October
Location: Restaurant ‘Eisseshof’
- 12.30-13.15 Welcome with coffee and tea
- 13.30 Lecture afternoon with:
- 13.30 Prof. René Cappers – The Weichselian flora at the time of the mammoth of Orvelte.
- 14.15 Taravat Talebi (Research Gate)– Pingo-scars from Friesland in connection to the Neolithic.
- 15.00 Dr. Wim Hoek & Anja Verbers (Research Gate) – Pingos: indicators and recorders of past environmental change
- 15.30 Dr. William Gosling – A new perspective on old ecosystems: Recent advances in the chemical analysis of microfossils
- 16.15 TBA
Sleepover at the ‘Wongema Inn’
Friday 12th of October
08.00 Breakfast (Wongema)