As part of the ongoing reconfiguration of the journal Plant Ecology & Diversity the Editorial Board has now be organised into five themes, each covering different aspects of the journals scope, to streamline the process. Each theme has a Subject Editor who feeds articles to the team of Associate Editors. The themes and Subject Editors are:
- Biogeography (F. Xavier Picó – Estación Biológica de Doñana (EBD-CSIC), Spain)
- Bioitic Interactions (Luis Daniel Llambi – University of the Andes, Venezuela)
- Environment & Plant Functioning (John Grace, University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Evolution & Systematics (Richard Abbott, University of St Andrews, UK)
- Global Change & Vegetation Dynamics (William Gosling, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands)
If your research is relevant to an international audience and fits into one of these themes please consider submitting your research for our consideration. To find out more about how to submit, the Aims & Scope and Editorial Board please visit the journal web site, by clicking here.